You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||3 years ago|
|conf||3 years ago|
|scripts||4 years ago|
|sources||4 years ago|
|CHANGES.md||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||8 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|check_process||4 years ago|
|manifest.json||3 years ago|
|screenshot.png||7 years ago|
This YunoHost app is a part of the "La Brique Internet" project but can be used independently.
VPN Client app for YunoHost.
- Install a VPN connection on your self-hosted server.
- Useful for hosting your server behind a filtered (and/or non-neutral) internet access.
- Useful to have static IP addresses (IPv6 and IPv4).
- Useful to easily move your server anywhere.
- With the Hotspot app for YunoHost, you can broadcast your VPN access by wifi to use a clean internet connection (depending on your VPN provider) on your laptop (or those of your friends) without having to configure it.
- Authentication based on certificates or login (or both), with or without shared-secret (ta.key)
- IPv6 compliant (with a delegated prefix)
- Set an IPv6 from your delegated prefix (prefix::42) on the server, to use for the AAAA records
- Use native IPv6 if available for creating the tunnel
- Port selection, with UDP or TCP
- Set DNS resolvers on the host
- Strong firewalling (internet access and self-hosted services only available through the VPN)
- Advanced mode for editing the default OpenVPN configuration
- Auto-configuration mode, with dot cube files
- Web interface