||2 years ago|
|conf||2 years ago|
|scripts||2 years ago|
|sources||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||7 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|check_process||3 years ago|
|manifest.json||2 years ago|
|screenshot.png||2 years ago|
Wi-Fi 5 GHz hotspot app for Yunohost
This YunoHost app is a fork of the "La Brique Internet" project. This app working mainly with the RaspberryPI 3
Wi-Fi 5 GHz hotspot app for YunoHost.
- Broadcast your own Wi-Fi internet access in addition to your self-hosted web services.
- Without internet access, it's a PirateBox.
- With the VPN Client app for YunoHost, it's an encrypted Wi-Fi internet access (eventually with neutral access, without filters, and with IPv6, depending on your VPN provider).
- AP 5 GHz 802.11ac
- WPA2 encryption
- IPv6 compliant (with a delegated prefix)
- Announce DNS resolvers (IPv6 with RDNSS/DHCPv6 and IPv4 with DHCPv4)
- Automatic clients configuration (IPv6 with SLAAC/DHCPv6 and IPv4 with DHCPv4)
- Set an IPv6 from your delegated prefix (prefix::42) on the server, to use for the AAAA records
Some other YunoHost apps have this Hotspot Wi-Fi app as prerequisite, in order to offer a service through a Wi-Fi access point.
With a multissid wireless card (most can do that), you can create multiple access points.
For example, you can create 3 hotspots:
You can then install and configure 3 other dependent apps on your YunoHost:
- PirateBox configured to use PirateBox,
- Tor Client configured to use torNetwork,
- VPN Client configured by default to use neutralNetwork because this hotspot is not used by another app in this case.
In this manner, with this example, you can provide 3 access points at the same time with 3 different services and only one wireless card.
- Debian Stretch
- YunoHost >= 3.2.0
- RaspberryPI 3