The RaspAP team and community take all security vulnerabilities seriously. This document outlines security procedures and general policies for the RaspAP open source projects as found on https://github.com/RaspAP/.
If you believe you have found a security vulnerability in any RaspAP-owned repository, please report it to us as described below.
## Reporting a vulnerability in RaspAP
Thank you for improving the security of our open source software.
We appreciate your efforts and responsible disclosure, and will make every effort to acknowledge your contributions.
Please report (suspected) security vulnerabilities to [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). The requested information listed below will help us better understand the nature and scope of the possible issue:
1. Type of issue (eg. shell exploit, cross-site scripting, etc.)
2. Full paths of source file(s) related to the manifestation of the issue
3. The location of the affected source code (tag/branch/commit or direct URL)
4. Any special configuration required to reproduce the issue
5. Step-by-step instructions to reproduce the issue
6. Proof-of-concept or exploit code (if possible)
7. Impact of the issue, including how an attacker might exploit the issue
This information will help us triage your report more quickly.
You will receive a response from us within 48 hours. Developers may ask for additional information or clarity on your report.
If the issue is confirmed, we will release a patch as soon as possible depending on complexity, but historically within a few days.
## Third-party modules
Report security vulnerabilities in third-party modules to the person or team maintaining the module.